GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center | Skilled Nursing & Respite Care
Here, care comes from the heart.
At The GreenFields, our skilled nursing long-term care residents receive the specialized day-to-day services they require, with a focus on dignity and providing the highest quality of life possible.
Relax and make yourself comfortable in an attractive, home-like environment where loved ones are encouraged to spend as much time as possible with residents. And just like home, our residents are thoroughly cared for with support for medical, spiritual, emotional, and quality-of-life needs.
We are honored to be the preferred senior nursing facility for many local hospitals and healthcare providers. GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center has been designated as the Top 1% in the Country for Skilled Nursing Facility and Value-Based Purchasing by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in 2020 and 2021. Our facility was also named to Newsweek as one of America’s Best Nursing Homes four years running, in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, and on U.S. News & World Report’s list of America’s Best Nursing Homes in 2020 and 2021.
Besides skilled nursing care, residents also have priority access to the other services available on The GreenFields campus if ever needed, including assisted living, enhanced assisted living, rehabilitation and memory care.
We all need a break once in a while. Respite care services are available for an individual who is usually cared for at home. This provides the regular caregiver with a well-deserved rest or vacation, and respite care delivers peace of mind for a caregiver, allowing them to know that their loved one is receiving exceptional care at The GreenFields.
If you are looking for a place that offers dignity, security, and compassion, we think you’ll agree that GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center is the place to be.
GREENFIELD HEALTH & REHABILITATION CENTER
Skilled Nursing & Respite Care
Lancaster, NY 14086
Additional community features include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care supervised by registered nurses
- Activities programs tailored to the individual’s needs
- Case management by experienced social workers, discharge planning and help in arranging for community services and special equipment
- Specialized nutrition program with homestyle meals tailored to meet individual needs
- On-site barber/beauty salon and gift shop
- Dental, optical and podiatry services
- Satellite television, telephone hookups and Internet access
- Worship services and pastoral care
- Range of therapy services provided
“It was time to make a change.”