GreenField Manor | Independent Living
GreenField Manor is ideal for people looking for affordable, quality residential living, and a place to enjoy retirement. Our independent living apartments offer a friendly place where you can spend less time worrying about daily chores and maintenance work and more time pursuing the things you enjoy, like hobbies, travel, reading or visiting with friends.
GreenField Manor includes 92 spacious one- and two-bedroom independent living apartments, with some floor plans featuring balconies, patios or fireplaces. A choice of floor plans is available, all of which include a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer, as well as an emergency call system.
Courtesy scheduled transportation, restaurant-style dining, and a staff whose primary purpose is to provide service second-to-none are part of the package. Housekeeping and maintenance services are also provided.
Whatever your reasons for looking to downsize or move, you’ll discover that there’s so many benefits to living at The GreenFields.
Amenities at GreenField Manor
- Grace’s Place café
- Worship services and pastoral care
- Creative arts studio and fitness center
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Library and quiet seating areas
- Gazebo, pond and walking paths
- Garages with additional storage available to residents (additional fee)
- Individual storage areas
- YMCA health & wellness program, University Express, and other campus programs
- Guest suite
There is no entrance fee at The GreenFields.
Learn more from residents in their own words
Residential Apartment Homes
Lancaster, NY 14086
- Choice of lunch or dinner each day serviced in our beautiful restaurant-style dining room
- Continental breakfast
- All utilities included except telephone and cable television
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational programs
- Comprehensive maintenance of apartment buildings and grounds
- Priority access to all levels of care
- 24-hour security
Affiliate of the
Lancaster, NY 14086
Niagara Lutheran Health Foundation
Click the button below for more information