GreenField Court | Assisted Living
GreenField Court offers assisted listing to seniors who need some assistance with their daily activities. In this affordable, quality residential setting, residents can get the help they need. All while continuing to experience companionship, freedom, comfort and peace of mind.
GreenField Court features 49 spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments decorated with our residents’ own furnishings.
All assisted living apartments have kitchenettes with a refrigerator, microwave, cupboards and sink, as well as private bathrooms with walk-in showers. Scheduled courtesy transportation, restaurant-style dining, and a staff whose primary purpose is to provide service second-to-none are part of the package.
When you choose to live at GreenField Court, you’ll find plenty of advantages and the care you need.
Amenities at GreenField Court, include:
- Grace’s Place café
- Worship services with Holy Communion and pastoral care
- Creative arts studio and fitness center
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Library and quiet seating areas
- Gazebo, pond and walking paths
- YMCA health & wellness program, University Express, and other campus programs
- Guest suite
Learn more from residents in their own words
Assisted Living Apartments
Lancaster, NY 14086
To arrange a tour call 716.684.8400 or schedule online.
Assisted Living Resident Services
- Health and personal care services, including nurse-managed medication assistance
- Case management services
- Three nutritious meals per day served in our beautifully appointed dining room
- All utilities included except telephone and cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- 24-hour assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational programs
- Comprehensive maintenance of apartments, building and grounds
- Priority access to all levels of care
- Fire- and sound-resistant construction
- 24-hour security
“… I brought all my memories with me.”