See what sets The GreenFields apart
At GreenField Manor, our team hosts regular open house tours where visitors can preview our carefree independent living community and the numerous amenities offered to our residents. Each tour takes about 30 minutes and explores the campus grounds as well as our:
- Many floorplans with a patio, private balcony, or gas fireplace
- Restaurant-style dining
- Social and recreational programs
- Entertainment and lifelong learning programs
- Libraries and lounge areas
- Gazebo, pond, and walking paths
- Creative arts studio and 3,000 sq/ft fitness center
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Garages with additional storage
Private tours can be arranged by calling 716.684.8400. These safe, informative tours take roughly 30 minutes and cover the grounds of our beautiful campus as well as the range of 1- and 2-bedroom apartments available to seniors at GreenField Manor (independent living) and GreenField Court (assisted living). Throughout the tour, a member of our team will be by your side to answer any questions you may have regarding living arrangements and amenities. Masks and temperature checks are required for all members of the tour group.
Sign up for open house updates
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule a private tour of The GreenFields today.
Lancaster, NY 14086
The Niagara Lutheran Health System does not discriminate in the admittance of residents or the hiring of employees relative to age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, sexual preference gender, gender identity, blindness, handicap, sponsor, marital status, or religion.