A new year presents the opportunity to think about change in everything we do—including our careers. Are you considering a move within your field, a fresh start with a new team, or a change in professional direction in 2021? If so, a job with The GreenFields might be for you.
Located in the heart of Lancaster, The GreenFields has been providing high-quality retirement living options and various levels of health care to individuals of all faiths and walks of life on a daily basis since 1956. We employ more than 400 people, all dedicated to providing for the physical, social, and spiritual needs of the individuals they serve—and all committed to an organizational philosophy built on responsibility, compassion, respect, and integrity.
Those looking for a career in fields like nursing, health services, or support will find plenty of life-changing reasons to join The GreenFields team.
Work in a supportive environment – Employees are welcomed into a rewarding work environment that, grounded in our organizational philosophy, allows individuals of all backgrounds to thrive.
Enjoy competitive employee benefits – The GreenFields periodically evaluates our services and programs to offer competitive salaries and maintain comprehensive employee-focused benefit packages, as well as offer such perks as sign-on bonuses of up to $5K for nursing applicants.
Find opportunity for overall growth – A career at The GreenFields is the start of a journey—and one focused on growth. We are committed to providing the necessary tools to help our employees become well-rounded, informed members of the community, all while achieving their career goals.
Interested in any of The GreenFields jobs? Check out current openings below.
The GreenFields Jobs Currently Available:
- LPN or Med Tech – (1) PD/Evenings (5pm-10pm)
- LPN – (1) PT/3Days
- RSA – (1) PT/Evenings (3pm-11pm, 3 shifts; 4pm-9pm, 1 shift)
- Activities Assistant – (1) FT/Days (9am-5pm Inc. Sat – *GM, 20 hrs 9am-5pm; *GT, 17.50 hrs)
- Cook – (1) FT* Days/Eve (GM 3Days, 11am-7pm; GT 2Days, 8am-4pm) (1) PD/Days (7am-3pm, as needed basis)
- Housekeeper – (1) PT/2Days (No Weekends)
- HHA – (1) FT/Days, (1) PD/Days (E/O Weekend), (1) FT/Eve, (1) PT 3Eve, (1) PT 2Eve, (1) PD Eve (E/O Weekend), (1) PT/3Nights, (1) PD/Nights (E/O Weekend)
- LPN – (1) FT/Eve (2:45pm-11pm), (1) PT Eve (2:45pm-11pm)
- Activities Assistant – (1) FT/Days (9am-5pm, inc. Sat.; *GM 20 hrs, 9am-5pm; *GT 17.50 hrs)
- Receptionist – (1) PD/Days and Eve
- Cook – (1) FT* Days/Eve (GM 3Days, 11am-7pm; GT 2Days, 8am-4pm)
- Housekeeper – (1) FT/Days (8am-4pm, M-F)
- Security – (1) PT/2 Nights
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Activities Assistant – (1) FT/Days (8am-4pm, includes weekend rotation)
- Receptionist – (1) PD/Days and Eve (7am-3pm, 3pm-9pm)
- Dietary Aide – (2) FT/Days (6:30am-2:30pm), (1) PD/Days (6:30am-2:30pm, E/O Weekend),
- Housekeeper – (1) PT/2Days (7am-3pm), (1) PT/4Eve (3pm-7pm), (1) PD/Eve (3pm-7pm, 1Day and 3pm-11pm Weekend)
- Grounds Person – (1) FT Days
- Building Maintenance – (1) FT/Days (7am-3pm inc. E/O Weekend)
- CNA – (2) FT/Days (6am-2pm), (2) PT/2Days (6am-2pm), (3) FT/Days, (3) PT/2Days, (2) FT/12hr (6:30am-7pm), (3) PT/2-12hr (6:30am-7pm), (3) FT/Eve (2pm-10pm), (4) FT/Eve, (1) PT/2Eve, (1) PT/2Nights, (1) PT/2-12hr (6:30pm-7am)
- LPN/RN Team Leader – (3) FT/Days, (1) FT/12hr (6:30am-7pm), (2) FT/Eve, (2) PT/2Eve, (2) FT/12hr (6:30pm-7am), (2) PT/12hr (6:30pm-7am)
- RN Associate ADON – (2) FT/Nights (6pm-7am)
- RN Infection Preventionist – (1) FT
- RN Subacute Manager– (1) FT (10am-6pm)
- RN Supervisor – (1) PD/Days (6am-7pm, E/O Weekend)