New! Preoperative Orientation Class
Needing to have surgery can be overwhelming when you don’t know what to expect. Let our multidisciplinary team of experts guide you step-by-step through the rehabilitation experience and help you to reach your goals.
Join us for a one-hour session that will include a tour where you have an opportunity to ask questions and learn about:
- Expectations for rehabilitation – Director, Physical Therapy
- Room arrangements and amenities – Director, Admissions
- Meal planning – Director, Dietary
- Pain management – Nursing Administration
- Discharge and recovery plan – Director, Social Work
FREE classes are held the first and third Wednesday of every month at 11 a.m. To register, call 716.684.3000, ext. 1303.