New! Preoperative Orientation Class
Needing to have surgery can be overwhelming when you don’t know what to expect. Let our multidisciplinary team of experts guide you step-by-step through the rehabilitation experience and help you to reach your goals.
Join us for a one-hour session that will include a tour where you have an opportunity to ask questions and learn about:
- Expectations for rehabilitation – Director, Physical Therapy
- Room arrangements and amenities – Director, Admissions
- Meal planning – Director, Dietary
- Pain management – Nursing Administration
- Discharge and recovery plan – Director, Social Work
FREE classes are held the first and third Wednesday of every month at 11 a.m. To register, call 716.684.3000, ext. 1303.
Affiliate of the
Lancaster, NY 14086
Niagara Lutheran Health Foundation
Click the button below for more information