Join The GreenFields as we Walk to End Alzheimer’s!


On Saturday, September 17, The GreenFields will be joining the Alzheimer’s Association in The Walk to End Alzheimer’s at 10 a.m. in Delaware Park. As the largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, research and support in the world, the Walk to End Alzheimer’s is held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide.

Residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia require specially-trained care and facilities designed with their needs in mind. GreenField Terrace, part of the GreenField Continuing Care Community, offers medical supervision, opportunities for specialized programs and activities, additional security measures, as well as emotional and spiritual support.

With only 12 rooms per house, more individualized attention is provided in a comfortable, less-structured environment. At GreenField Terrace, the focus is on the person, not a schedule.

GreenField Terrace consists of four houses, three of which offer memory care assisted living for those with a primary diagnosis of dementia. With Alzheimer’s being the most common form of dementia, we are proud to support The Alzheimer’s Association in their cause.

78% of the funds raised through the Walk to End Alzheimer’s will go directly to Alzheimer’s care, support, research, awareness and advocacy. The remaining 22% goes toward fundraising initiatives and administrative purposes for the cause.

If you would like to help support The GreenFields team in The Walk to End Alzheimer’s, please click here.

To learn more about GreenField Terrace, click here.

Walk to End Alzheimers 2016

The GreenFields resident



5959 Broadway
Lancaster, NY 14086

The Niagara Lutheran Health System does not discriminate in the admittance of residents or the hiring of employees relative to age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, sexual preference gender, gender identity, blindness, handicap, sponsor, marital status, or religion.

Niagara Lutheran Health Foundation

Contact Us

Follow Us