The GreenFields – For All the Right Reasons
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. We are a progressive organization that cares about our employees, and the residents and patients we serve. Grow your career with us!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) SUPERVISOR
Per diem position for our skilled nursing and subacute care facility. Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, and experience in supervision are required.
- Conducts resident rounds on all nursing units to ascertain resident conditions, and notifies resident’s physician/family/power of attorney of any changes.
- Supervises, instructs, and mentors nursing personnel and residents and addresses job performance issues.
- Discusses any concerns with staffing, resident care, family members and/or nursing personnel with the ADON/DON to prevent disagreements.
- Analyzes facility’s nursing services needs and determines daily staffing plans in accordance with established staffing procedures and resident needs/case mixes.
- Acts as a member of the Quality Assurance program to conduct audits and record reviews and educates staff on proper procedures.
- Completes QA audits on all glucometers, wanderguard equipment, crash carts and suction machines per policy.
- Assists in developing and maintaining nursing service goals, standards, and practices, and carries these out in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Evaluates incidents and determines/conducts proper use of emergency measures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a current NYS Registered Nurse with a BLS or CPR certification and a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a hospital setting or in a supervisory role is strongly preferred.
Complete an application in person, online or by email!
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086