The GreenFields – For All the Right Reasons
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. We are a progressive organization that cares about our employees, and the residents and patients we serve. Grow your career with us!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) SUPERVISOR – Per Diem –
For every Other Weekend for our skilled nursing and subacute care facility. Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, and experience in supervision are required.
- Conducts resident rounds on all nursing units to ascertain resident conditions, and notifies resident’s physician/family/power of attorney of any changes.
- Supervises, instructs, and mentors nursing personnel and residents and addresses job performance issues.
- Discusses any concerns with staffing, resident care, family members and/or nursing personnel with the ADON/DON to prevent disagreements.
- Analyzes facility’s nursing services needs and determines daily staffing plans in accordance with established staffing procedures and resident needs/case mixes.
- Acts as a member of the Quality Assurance program to conduct audits and record reviews and educates staff on proper procedures.
- Completes QA audits on all glucometers, wanderguard equipment, crash carts and suction machines per policy.
- Assists in developing and maintaining nursing service goals, standards, and practices, and carries these out in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Evaluates incidents and determines/conducts proper use of emergency measures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a current NYS Registered Nurse with a BLS or CPR certification and a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a hospital setting or in a supervisory role is strongly preferred.
Please apply online, by email or in person!
~On the Spot Interviews Monday-Friday Based on Availability between 10 a.m.-3 p.m.~
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086