GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center is looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- NEW STARTING RATE
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
LPN/RN Team Leaders
- Days Part-time 7:00 am – 3:00 pm – 1 day during week and every other weekend
- Evenings Full-time 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm – 4 days during week and every other weekend
- Evenings Part-time 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm – 1 day during week and every other weekend
Shift differential for 3-11 p.m. and 11 p.m.-7 a.m.
- Admits and orients new residents to the unit and monitors residents’ condition on a daily basis and reports and documents any changes.
- Administers/reorders prescribed medications and treatments.
- Supervises dining areas and assists with feeding of residents.
- Maintains ongoing communication with nursing assistants throughout the shift and receives end-of-shift reports from them.
- Assesses the nursing assistants’ completion of assignments and appropriate documentation on restraint sheets, toileting sheets and BM records.
- Participates in nursing assistant evaluations and provides leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to nursing assistants to ensure policies and procedures are being carried out properly and effectively.
- Accompanies physicians on rounds and assists with exams and treatments and receives and transcribes physician orders.
- Maintains residents’ medical record in accordance with policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must be a current New York State LPN/RN and have CPR training.
- Experience in geriatric, medical, and/or surgical nursing is preferred.
Complete an application in person, online or by email!
~On the spot interviews Monday-Friday between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. pending availability~
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086
Phone: (716) 684-3000
GPN / GN