The GreenFields – For All the Right Reasons
NURSE AIDE TRAINING TO JOIN THE GREENFIELDS TEAM IN LANCASTER
Looking for caring and dedicated individuals to commit to attending all classes and working full-time or part-time at The GreenFields as a CNA upon successful completion!
If you are unable to work as a full-time or part-time CNA including every other weekend and holiday rotation with GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center in Lancaster, please do not apply.
Monday through Friday
Dates to be Announced
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Must be 18 years of age, able to complete application, take placement tests, pass drug tests, background, and reference checks and have reliable transportation.
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (CNA) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide resident care as assigned utilizing the Resident Care Records
- Provides resident care as assigned which includes: baths, oral hygiene, assistance in transfer to and from the bathroom, offers bedpans and urinals, keeps incontinent resident clean and dry at all times, changes bed linens as often as necessary.
- Transfers, ambulates and positions residents to ensure comfort, prevent pressure sores & maintain & promote optimal level of function.
- See that the residents are properly & comfortably clothed at all times.
- Provides personal grooming as part of the resident care, e.g., trims nails, keeps resident’s hair combed and shampooed as necessary and shaves male resident’s daily.
- Gives restorative care which includes exercise; instructs and encourages resident in self-help measures and activities.
- Makes beds, tidies rooms, keeps inside of night stands, dressers and closets in an orderly fashion.
- Prepares resident for meals, serves and collects trays, feeds or assists in feeding residents, provides nourishments when indicated, encourages & monitors meal acceptance and distributes fresh water.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Experience in a nursing home/hospital setting and a high school diploma/GED is a plus
If interested, PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.
Kindly bring with you:
2 forms of government issued ID and
proof of MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
flu shot records if you have had one this season
~ On the spot interviews between 9 am and 3 pm depending on availability ~
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086
Phone: (716) 684-3000