NURSING JOB – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for Assisted Living
- Part-time Evenings (3 pm to 11 am) Includes Every Other Weekend Rotation
- Pay based on experience!
- Plus Shift Differential
- Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) encouraging resident independence and self esteem.
- Develop and communicate ISP plan of care that identifies the health problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each health problem/need identified.
- Administer treatments/medications according to physician’s orders and accurately record treatments/medications administered.
LPN EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years, long-term care or acute care.
- Licensed LPN
Apply in person, online or by email!
Lancaster, NY 14086