NURSING JOB – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for Assisted Living
- Sign-on Bonus
- Pay based on experience – Plus Shift Differential
- Excellent Benefits
Evenings (3 pm to 11 pm)
- Per Diem
- Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) encouraging resident independence and self esteem.
- Develop and communicate ISP plan of care that identifies the health problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each health problem/need identified.
- Administer treatments/medications according to physician’s orders and accurately record treatments/medications administered.
LPN EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years, long-term care or acute care.
- Licensed LPN
Apply in person, online or by email!
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
Lancaster, NY 14086