SIGN-ON BONUS & NEW STARTING RATE!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – GreenField Terrace Nursing Staff for Memory Care Community
- Per Diem Days
- Full-time (Temp) Nights
- Clarify and implement physician orders as necessary
- Participation in LPN scheduling, being flexible, and willing to cover shifts as necessary.
- Coordinate readmissions from hospital.
- Determines need to transfer resident to hospital and take necessary steps to ensure smooth transition.
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implement community policies and procedures.
- Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) encouraging resident independence and self-esteem.
- Updates and communicate ISP plan of care that identifies the health problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each health problem/need identified.
- Administer treatments/medications according to physician’s orders and accurately record treatments/medications administered.
- Ensure those delegated responsibilities are carried out in accordance with departmental procedure.
- Document resident care, condition and response to care as needed.
- Communicate the resident’s condition to physician, director, and responsible party promptly and take appropriate action.
- Knowledgeably and competently perform basic nursing skills.
- Ability to provide direct resident care and provide clear instruction to care partners.
- Ability to listen to resident, family, or physician concerns and implement appropriate action.
- Ability to count and document medications/delivery.
- Count and document medications/delivery necessary.
- Order medications as necessary
- Adhere to dress code policy at all times.
- Adhere to time and attendance policy at all times.
- Practices safe work habits and follows all safety procedures of the facility.
- Assures the safety, security and wellbeing of our residents
EXPERIENCE: Two years long term care or acute care.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: NYS Licensed LPN
Apply online or in person, email, or mail resume to:
Lancaster, NY 14086