Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – GreenField Terrace Nursing Staff for Memory Care Community in Lancaster
- Days – 7.50 hours per week – Only every other weekend
- Days – 15.00 hours per week – 1 day during the week and every other weekend
- Evenings – 22.50 hours per week – 2 days during the week and every other weekend
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- PLUS PAY FOR EXPERIENCE
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Clarify and implement physician orders as necessary
- Participation in LPN scheduling, being flexible, and willing to cover shifts as necessary.
- Coordinate readmissions from hospital.
- Determines need to transfer resident to hospital and take necessary steps to ensure smooth transition.
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implement community policies and procedures.
- Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of Individualized Service Plan (ISP) encouraging resident independence and self-esteem.
- Updates and communicate ISP plan of care that identifies the health problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each health problem/need identified.
- Administer treatments/medications according to physician’s orders and accurately record treatments/medications administered.
- Ensure those delegated responsibilities are carried out in accordance with departmental procedure.
- Document resident care, condition and response to care as needed.
- Communicate the resident’s condition to physician, director, and responsible party promptly and take appropriate action.
- Knowledgeably and competently perform basic nursing skills.
- Ability to provide direct resident care and provide clear instruction to care partners.
- Ability to listen to resident, family, or physician concerns and implement appropriate action.
- Ability to count and document medications/delivery.
- Count and document medications/delivery necessary.
EXPERIENCE: Two years long term care or acute care.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: NYS Licensed LPN
Apply online or in person, email, or mail resume to:
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
Lancaster, NY 14086