The GreenFields – For All the Right Reasons
Housekeeping – Part time – Day Shift
- Establishes good relationships with residents. Knocks before entering apartments/rooms. Report all resident complaints to a supervisor immediately.
- Ensures that all housekeeping procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as with other departments within the community.
- Clean resident apartments/rooms following all established procedures and standards.
- Maintain cleaning schedule and performs tasks on a timely basis. Adjusts schedule to accommodate resident needs.
- Assist with daily community common areas cleaning schedule.
- Proficient in use of equipment, tools, and other materials necessary to accomplish work. Keeps equipment and tools in excellent condition and in proper storage areas.
- Carry out trash and keep work clean, dry, and free of hazards. Dispose of waste in accordance with procedures.
- Reports occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals to a supervisor.
- Follow all safety precautions and regulations. Identifies and addresses safety hazards. Immediately report incident/accidents to supervisor.
- Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures when performing daily tasks. Follow hand washing procedures.
- Report missing/illegible labels or MSDS’s to the supervisor.
- Adheres to dress code policy at all times.
- Adheres to time and attendance policy at all times.
- Practices safe work habits and follows all safety procedures of the facility.
- Assures the safety, security, and wellbeing of our residents.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: None – on the job training available. Previous experience in housekeeping work in nursing home or hospital setting helpful, but not necessary.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: GED
Complete an application in person, online, or by email!
~On the spot interviews Monday-Friday between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. pending availability~
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086
Phone: (716) 684-3000