Manor offers apartment life options for retirees. We are proud to be part of The GreenFields Continuing Care Community in Lancaster, NY
- 1 Day Per Week – Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Looking for motivated individuals to work for our residential-style apartment life.
- Establishes good relationships with residents. Knocks before entering apartments/rooms. Report all resident complaints to a supervisor immediately.
- Ensures that all housekeeping procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as with other departments within the community to assure that the housekeeping department exceeds expectations.
- Clean resident apartments/rooms following all established procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleaning schedule and performs tasks on a timely basis. Adjusts schedule to accommodate resident needs.
- Assist with daily community common areas cleaning schedule.
- Maintain cleaning supplies and cart in fashion that allows for the most efficient cleaning of apartments and common areas.
- Proficient in use of equipment, tools and other materials necessary to accomplish work. Keeps equipment and tools in excellent condition and in proper storage areas.
- Carry out trash and keep work clean, dry and free of hazards. Dispose of waste in accordance with procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- GED/High School diploma.
- On the job training available
Salary: $11.80/hour *Plus pay for experience
Please apply online, by email or in person!
~On the Spot Interviews Monday-Friday Based on Availability between 10 a.m.-3 p.m.~
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
Lancaster, NY 14086