Care Partner (HHA) in our Memory Care/Enhanced Living Facility – GreenField Terrace
SIGN-ON BONUS & PAY FOR EXPERIENCE!
Be more than just an Aide “… be a companion to our 12 residents in a family-style, home-like setting.”
- Days – Full-time & Part-time
- Evenings – Part-time
- Nights – Part-time
- HHA – Nursing Pool Positions
- Knowledgeable about each household resident’s Plan of care.
- Prepare and provide meals.
- Clean resident room and common areas.
- Encourage residents involvement in household life, encouraging them to participate in household tasks to the extent their condition permits and the resident is interested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
HHA – Must be certified Home Health Aide, Minimum of one year of work experience with the elderly, memory care preferred, Must have High School diploma or two years of related work experience.
Apply online, by email or in person!
~On the spot interviews Monday-Friday between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. pending availability~
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
Lancaster, NY 14086