The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. We are a progressive organization that cares about our employees and the residents and patients we serve. Grow your career with us!
Per Diem 7:30 am – 3:30 pm / 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
· Knowledge of proper start up, use and closing procedures of equipment (steam wells, hot boxes, ovens, stove top, flat top, fryers, kettles, steamers, slicer, robo-coupe, blender, mixers)
· Knowledge of consistencies (Regular, Chopped, Chopped Meats, Ground, Puree)
· Knowledge of safe food preparation and handling techniques
· Knowledge of proper food preparation techniques of altered consistencies
· Knowledge of thickened liquids (Nectar, Honey and Pudding)
· Knowledge of portion sizes and scoop sizes
EXPERIENCE: Related experience with emphasis on large quantity cooking. Health related cooking helpful but not necessary. 2-5 years of experience.
Grammar school graduate
High school graduate preferred
Cooking school graduate preferred.
Please apply online, by email or in person!
~On the Spot Interviews Monday-Friday Based on Availability between 10 a.m.-3 p.m.~
2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella)