NEW STARTING RATE & SIGN-ON BONUS!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to care for our residents and patients in our Long Term Care and Short Term Rehab setting.
- Full-time or Part-time Certified Nurses Aide Positions
- Days 7 am – 3 pm
- Days 6:30 am – 7pm (12 hour shifts)
- Evening 3 pm – 11 pm
- Nights 11 pm – 7 am
- Weekends Only Position – Double Shift on Saturday & Double Shift on Sunday = Full-time
- $.50 shift differential for 3-11 p.m. and 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Provide resident care as assigned utilizing the Resident Care Records
- Participate in floor conferences by contributing observation and knowledge about each resident, and maintain accurate records on resident activities and functions.
- The employee will assist with and/or perform all job functions following proper protocol in compliance with policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a valid New York State Certified Nurse Aide as listed in the NYS Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry.
- Experience in a nursing home/hospital setting and a high school diploma/GED is a plus
Apply in person, online, or by email!
~On the Spot Interviews Monday-Friday Based on Availability between 10 a.m.-3 p.m.~
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086