The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. We are a progressive organization that cares about our employees, and the residents and patients we serve. Grow your career with us! “Be more than just an Aide”… be a companion to our 12 residents in a family style, home like setting.
Care Partner/Home Health Aide in our Memory Care/Enhanced Living Facility
- Full-time – 4 days during week & every other weekend
- Part-time– 2 days during week & every other weekend
- Part-time – 1 day during week & every other weekend
- Per Diem – Every other weekend
- *Sign-on Bonus*
- *New Starting Rate*
- *Pay For Experience*
- *Excellent Benefits*
- Knowledgeable about each household resident’s Plan of care.
- Prepare and provide meals.
- Clean resident room and common areas.
- Encourage residents involvement in household life, encouraging them to participate in household tasks to the extent their condition permits and the resident is interested.
- Minimum of one year of work experience with the elderly, memory care preferred. i.e. PCA
- Must have High School diploma or two years of related work experience.
- Basic first aid and CPR.
- Home Health Aide certification preferred.
Apply in online, email, or in person resume:
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) and
- Flu shot if you have had one this season
Lancaster, NY 14086