The GreenFields – For All the Right Reasons
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. We are a progressive organization that cares about our employees, and the residents and patients we serve. Grow your career with us! “Be more than just an Aide”… be a companion to our 12 residents in a family style, home like setting.
Care Partner in our Memory Care/Enhanced Living facility
*New Starting Rate*
- Knowledgeable about each household resident’s Plan of care.
- Prepare and provide meals.
- Clean resident room and common areas.
- Encourage residents involvement in household life, encouraging them to participate in household tasks to the extent their condition permits and the resident is interested.
- Minimum of one year of work experience with the elderly, memory care preferred. i.e. PCA
- Must have High School diploma or two years of related work experience. Basic first aid and CPR.