The GreenFields Continuing Care Community was established in 1956. As a progressive organization we care about our employees and the residents we serve. Grow your career with us!
Full-time Facility Maintenance Supervisor on 2nd Shift – 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Plus Pay for Experience!
- Repairs electrical appliances, door stoppers, windows, etc.
- Performs wheel and caster work on all rolling stock.
- Performs all minor repairs on electrical equipment, e.g., cord ends, call cords, bedside lamps, etc.
- Installs such new equipment, as directed.
- Performs a variety of tasks involved in anchoring of objects to masonry or other walls.
- Prepares and paints walls, ceilings, doors, equipment, etc.
- Repairs plugged drains, leaky faucets, toilets, etc.
- Performs a large variety of small or occasional jobs.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in good working order – uses hand and power tools, welder, ladders, scaffolds, etc.
- Responsible for up-keep of grounds, both summer and winter, i.e., trimming, mowing, shoveling of snow, plowing with truck, etc.
- May be responsible for purchasing stock, materials, equipment when needed.
- Assists the Director of Housekeeping/Laundry in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the building.
EXPERIENCE: One to three years’ experience in Maintenance.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school/Technical school or equivalent
- Must submit to and pass a yearly physical examination.
- Must have a valid New York State driver’s license.
Please apply online, by email or in person!
- 2 forms of Government Issued ID i.e., Driver’s License & Social Security Card (must include picture ID, must be originals and not expired for Drug Test & I-9)
Helpful if you bring
- Your immunization records reflecting your MMR (measles, mumps & rubella)
GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center
Lancaster, NY 14086